Welcome to St Peter's Catholic School, Halifax
Together we grow
Here at St Peter’s Catholic School, we are more than a primary school, we are a community. Our purpose is to work alongside parents as we, together, educate and nurture our young learners – academically, socially, culturally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. It is a united mission, underpinned by our motto ‘Together we grow’.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 30+ students
We value every child, and aim to create an environment which enables all children to experience joy and fulfilment throughout their primary school years.
Discover what our amazing school can offer your child. Experience St Peter’s Catholic School for yourself.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
Connected to community
St Peter's Catholic School is an integral part of the Halifax community, with the traditions and histories of local families intertwined with St Peter's for generations.
Our school reflects the tight-knit community feel that our town of Halifax has, and both St Peter's and Halifax have the same complementary ideals and environment for children – both acknowledge and welcome every child as part of the family.
At St Peter's, we have established a strong reputation for delivering a high quality education with Catholic values.Read More